Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"rough" day

i'm downtown serving my civic duty today.

i woke up around 6:57 - much later than a normal work day.

and i leisurely walked a few blocks to get a coffee.

next, i hopped on the #12 down to madison and 5th avenue.

and i sat for a few hours until my name was called.

then, along with 15 other folks, i got quizzed on the law, on "innocent until proven guilty," and on my attitudes towards drinking and driving.

and i was kindly let go.

i think i'm too conservative when it comes to drinking.

for lunch i spent all but 1 of the dollars i am making today.

and now i am sipping on free tea while using wi-fi.

soon, i will be taking the bus home with my free bus tickets.

and my day will end hours before the end of a nurse shift.

"rough" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment