Sunday, May 13, 2012

what doesn't kill you


this has been a hard week.  i've felt all sorts of things.  and i've cried several tears.  so when my mom sent me a link to this video and told me to watch something about kelly clarkson, i kind of balked and decided to check it out another day.  then, my friend emma showed me the same video the next day.  and i wept.  i cried for little children everywhere who suffer from pain and illness.  for children who face death.  and for kids all around the world who are forced to be far braver than anyone should have to be.    i cried knowing that sometimes, no matter how brave, cancer doesn't always make you stronger.  sometimes it kills you.
(sorry to be negative/realistic; it's been one of those weeks)    
anyway, this is an AMAZING video.  kids are so strong.  and courageous.  and brave.  they have positive attitudes.  and rock baldness.  they inspire me.  

and the nurses that care for them are equally as AMAZING.

happy nurse's week!    

No comments:

Post a Comment